miercuri, 5 noiembrie 2008

Din arhiva (1)




Rockstar

I’m a rockstar.
I’ve got the looks, the moves,
The clothes and the words.
I am as real as you can feel
And when I’m not… well, my dear…
You can cut that part out.
I’ve got sincere pain, though I only play insane.
It’s not my own game, but the gain…
Big bucks for Friday Rocks…
And, from time to time, a dime… in the jukebox.
Yeah… that sucks!
Girls who know how to curl,
Who know how to purr…!
…Girls with fake pearls who make me hurl.
And the publicity…
Toxicity! Addictive, subjective…
You end up sumissive! Because your sadness, your madnes,
Your flaws and booty calls,
Your money and Playboy bunny,
Your weak-spots and the fuckin’ bikini with polka dots
Are on TV. And then… you become me!
…See? I really do have the face, the pace...
The attitude and necessary altitude
To crash, bash and smash, dude!
I fancy myself better than you.
I’m not 2-in-1, I’m 2002. I don’t act, I do.
The rules I set are like laws.
All respect, protect and the ones who object…
Well, it seems only fair to declare that they lack the passion
The spark, the mark… They’re out of fashion. They’re into the dark.
Rabble… who babble.
I am a belief. I am relief.
Even in grief, brief, you’ll admit…
That I talk the talk and walk the walk. I’m a perfect fit.
I’m a god. I’m pure as a rose-bud though I bathe in mud.
I set the trend, I twist and I bend what you are, my friend…
You pay, you say “somehow, someday…”. You’re as soft as clay!
But hey, I don’t mind. I find it quite nice…
Just another vice:
…I’m the only man among spineless mice!
I’m disgusted, I’m tired! You’re fuckin’ fired!
You slave! You dreamt…?! You aspired?!
Rat! Fat asshole, devouring routine, burning gasoline,
Useless drama queen! You lack free will, you can’t feel!
What’s real is just the hate for your job where you sob about the bitchin’ your boss called Bob.
Hate for your bills, drills and aching pills! For your wife, your kids and your rented car!
Oh, sorry… Did I go to far?
Fuck you! ...I’m a rockstar.






Rape Me Tomorrow

I am ash on your roses,
I'm just dust in your eyes...
I am sinful vendetta,
I'm a bundle of lies.

I am candy-eyed nymph
For the priest lost to faith.
I'm a poison-green snake,
I'm a sweet scented bait.

I am lost to the day,
To mornings frail gray.
I'm embodied sorrow...
So rape me tomorrow.

I'm a kinky jester
At her majesty's court.
I am sort of something
And nothing of sort.

I am all the things
Entrapped in mad lyrics,
I make sense as none
Of your human-weak feelings.

I'm thrown and rejected,
Yet never affected.
I'm a whore for borrow
So rape me tomorrow...






Serious Sinner

I'm a serious sinner...
It seems so much clearer
When I shout it out to the crowd.
I'm a professional demon!
I change with the season,
I'm violent and ruthless and loud!

I'm a serious sinner...
My line - it gets thiner.
I walk it with tainted grace...
I'm a criminal wizard,
A cold blooded lizard,
I smile when I lie to your face.

I'm a serious sinner...
A sinister dreamer,
A bard with illusionist songs.
I'm a sexist, a rapist,
I'm Jack lost in thick mist,
I make sweet the most bitter of wrongs.

I'm a serious sinner...
I'll have you for dinner-
Your soul on a platter of gold.
I'm the killing-Christ lance,
A devilish dance,
I'm the vision of angels turned cold.






Numbing The Senses

Eat your words! Shut up! Be quiet!
I can't stand your voice anymore.
Your words hurt, make me sore
And inside me there's a madly riot...

Close your eyes! Don't peek! Don't you dare!
Your gaze is a piercing hook!
It's agony, it hurts...! So don't look.
Your eyes are just too much to bare.

Stay away! Don't touch me! Don't reach!
You lost your sweet caress!
I feel nothing. I feel less...
I'm shallow, a cliche`... I'm kietzch.

Cover your ears! Don't listen! Not a word!
You don't deserve to hear me out,
You can't understand my desperate shout!
I'm alone in the dark and the cold...

Don't taste! Don't try! You can't!
I'm spicy... I'm bitter... I'm sour...
In my humanity's final hour,
I'm a taste twisted and bent.

Don't sniff! Don't smell! Don't try!
My scent you can't recognize.
I'm a lost treasure - rich prize
You can't have this time, so don't cry.

Don't look! Don't touch! Don't smell!
Don't hear! Don't taste! Don't be!
Try as you will, you're not me...
Try as I will... you can't tell...






N.B.: Am scris in engleza fiindca am avut chef. Am publicat poeziile aici fiindca asa am vrut eu. Am pus poza aia fiindca imi place. Daca vrei sa ma critici pe vreuna din aceste teme, abtine-te.

5 comentarii:

Anonim spunea...

Ma bucur enorm ca le-ai facut publice. Keep up the good work, baby! :* (Elly)

Anonim spunea...

Foarte bine ca le-ai scris aici, precis nu sunt singura care le-a citit de mai multe ori (cu voce tare). Problema e ca e pacat sa nu le publici. Presupun ca citesti in continuare, de-aia si poti sa scrii, prin urmare stii contextul, stii ca trebuie publicate, n-are sens sa detaliez. Are si mai putin sens sa fac real critica literara pe textele tale, am incredere ca stii ce-ai dat. Prin urmare - cand publici, unde?

Tomcat83 spunea...

Prin urmare: Polirom (de exemplu) nu pubica in engleza si sunt sigur ca nu sunt singurii. Ar fi un fiasco cu bum si artificii daca ar iesi asa ceva pe piata. Poate la anul... cand o sa imi finantez singur colectia.

Anonim spunea...

N-am zis ca o sa fie usor. Ma interesa in primul rand sa vrei.
Cand e gata, daca ai timp (si daca-ti amintesti), te rog sa-mi dai un bip.
Multumesc pentru raspuns. Si succes, desigur. In plus, si motanii mei au fost de acord.

Tomcat83 spunea...

Un bip? ...Ne cunoastem? /:)