vineri, 3 iulie 2009

Ramblings of a tired mind...




I am darkness. I am... beyond darkness...

As I wish it on others I become death. And no one is beyond that, not even me. As I wish it on them... I begin to understand how killers work. What makes them tick, what turns their cogs, what drives them and, as morbid and crazy as it may sound, I relate. There is no mortal shell beyond judgement, divine or otherwise. There is no innocence - we are tainted from birth...

What's sad is that I'm perfectly lucid; not depressed, not frustrated, but at peace. I fear no worst case scenario. I'm not scared, I'm not sweating, my hands are not shaking at the thought that I might pull the trigger. How many did -you- judge before me? How many have -you- wished death upon...?

There is but silence supporting such thoughts. The kind of silence spawning between Justice and Law. I can only wish and bleed for Justice, yet there will be no sin on my hands... Perhaps I don't have the courage. Or maybe I just don't have it yet.

I'm just darkness. Not epic, not romantic, not literal... Just darkness stalking the guilty and welcoming their executioners. Something I can never be... I'm just...

Niciun comentariu: